- Access requires activation. Please call or come in for an appointment to activate your account.
- We recommend you wait 24 hours before your first log-in to allow the system to register you properly.
- When you enter your password and begin to log-in, you may notice the system adding dots/letters/numbers to your password. This is a normal part of the log in process (the system is encrypting your password).
- Username is case sensitive. Be sure to enter it using all capital letters.
- You must log-in using the password we give you at least once before changing it.
- Passwords can only contain letters and numbers. Do not use symbols (#, $, @, etc.).
- When you change your password, please wait at least 60 minutes before you use it.
- You cannot see results from tests ordered by other providers. Please call their office or use their portal for these results.
- Please use the messaging function for brief questions or communications only (able to be answered in a single sentence).
- For your safety and satisfaction, please call or make an appointment for more complicated issues or questions.
- To create a bookmark in your browser, be sure to type the URL (https://mycw3.eclinicalweb.com/tcpc/jsp/login.jsp) into your browser’s address window (not into search sites such as Google, Bing, or Yahoo).
- Click on the healow Mobile App link pictured to the left to download an app for your mobile device, which will allow you to access your Thirlby Clinic patient portal account on the go.
- Sign out of the portal site when you are finished using it, to prevent future log-in errors.
Munson Healthcare's Patient Portal:
- Access to a wide range of results from hospitals and clinics associated with Munson Medical Center.
- Sign up requires speaking with a Munson representative.
- Click below for more information.